Ever heard an artist release a cover of a song that is just TERRIBLE?! well. here are three new songs that not terrible.
Two favorites that ROCKKKK (literally):
- Muse's remake of Michael Buble's Feelin Good (I heard it in the background of seven pounds the other day and had to leave the room to look it up because it was so good)
- I almost forgot to go at the stoplight when it turned green because the most beautiful remake I have ever heard in my life just came on my radio. Seether has taken a classic Wham! song and made it ROCK!!!!!!!! aaaahhh i love it too! so much. ---> Careless Whisper. Seether. two thumbs up for sure
And then Flo Rida took that beat of that Eiffel 65 "Blue" song and put it in this sweet new radio song.... You've probably heard it. It's pretty popular these days. Called Sugar (feat Wynter). Not bad, but definitely a little mainstream. I'll get bored of it soon.
I like my two new rock songs the best.
Okay. Now go look those up. My sidenote is ending. Bye bye
Muse - Origin of Symmetry is the album

And Seether IS kinda weird. This album artwork is a little wild.

I just realized "Flo Rida" is like "Florida".... I wonder if he's from Florida or something. Weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment