Monday, April 20, 2009

Random ramblings of Mondayness

Today is 4/20. I wonder how many people are high right now. Oh boy...

Irrelevant.

I've been delving into Twitter lately. I just wrote some ramblings about it on my PR blog just a little bit ago. It's really a fascinating thing... and yes, John Mayer does have Twitter too! Check it outttt! johncmayer

Ah, technology. I can't wait to have a library/study in my house someday... there, I will sit at my iMac, check the news... then, later, flop onto my favorite chair, and curl up with a book that I've selected from one of the many shelves framing the room. 

Ah, ramblings of nothingness.

This is the last week of spring semester. Then finals. Then summer. Hallelujah.

Except for summer classes. 

Oh well.

I love my friends :) 

Happy Monday. 

It's time to be productive. Yay for an open schedule and sunshine all day. 

1 comment:

Caitie & B-Rad said...

I miss you like crazy, That all I have to say