The latest indulgence: Kris Allen's last performance on American Idol. The studio version of his song has been played approximately 41 times now in my itunes library. Irrelevant.
I'm not a big TV watcher but my roommates are obsessed with American Idol... so... by default, I became an addict as well. Actually... Addict is probably too strong of a word. It's more like I'm an indulgent fan. I do forget to watch episodes and do not know the entire life histories, birthplaces, social security numbers, and favorite ice cream flavors of the entire top 9 memorized. yet. Seriously though the fact that I even know who is on this season is saying something...
I love this show though. Maybe not all of them... but this season specifically I have loved.
The point of this is that I love this cover of Bill Withers' Ain't No Sunshine
here's someone's stolen youtube version of the itunes song lol
Studio:
Michael Bolton also sings a version of this. It (and 31 other songs) is on his latest essentials collection which i may or may not have bought last night in honor of sappy music... wow embarrassing...
Um so yeah... back to Kris. Here's the live version. (just the audio though)
This season is going to be interesting though. Adam is pretty distinctive... and people love him. I could easily see him winning it. Eh. I don't even know!!
P.S. Shout out to Mark's bakery in Logan...
If you are ever in Logan and are in the mood for a delectable little treat, go to this little bakery called Sweetly Divine. The nicest man EVERRRR owns it and he is so freakin cute!!!!!! (Clarification: Cute like grandparents-holding-hands-as-they-shuffle-around-in-the-mall cute, not cute like that-one-boy-in-your-math-class-who-always-smiles-at-you cute.) This delightful little baker's name is Mark and he is from POLAND and his delicacies have put me in a state of delirium many a time. And dude... if you like marzipan, Mark is your man!!! He also doesn't know I'm writing this--weird, I know, i'm so weird--but it's in the plaza by Costa Vida and Shopko. Google tells me it is located specifically at 1309 N Main, Suite 90 [Logan, UT... etc.]
Go now. Go go go....
1 comment:
Kris Allen is sexy
but not as sexy as you!
Post a Comment