Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wow. I'm behind.

So.. it's been a while since I've posted. Weird.. I used to be so good at blogging. Must have got a job, joined a club or seven, got an internship, picked up a hundred responsibilities, jumped into 18 credits, or decided I wanted a social life... or something. Weird.

So... for updates
  • To Caitie: you're one of my very best friends and I think about you daily!!! I hope Brad gets better soon. If you ever need anything, I'm there!!! I love youuu
  • To the people hit by the earthquake in Baja and Mexico.. I'm sorry. That would be the crappiest spring break ever, not to mention it would suck to live there and get hit by an earthquake. Wow that was like the most idiotic sentence ever, but it's really what I thought
  • To my family: I love holidays. Any reason to get together, to vacation, and to have fun together is an A+ endeavor to me.

In other updates:

  • I've decided I really like bulleted lists
  • or lists in general
  • I also am suddenly and unexpected walking at commencement in about... well, three weeks, and somehow graduating this summer. (Surprise!) I don't even know how it happened. But I'm thrilled. .....I'm going to be freeee at laaaast
  • I know, this means I have to get a job. But I don't care. Who says I have to become boring just because I get a job? Stick it to you, society. I can do what I want
  • Also, it's official. All of my friends are married, getting married, having a child, or have already had a child. But there are a whopping SIX girls in my high school class that haven't done any of that. (Yes, I researched it.) SIX! That's six more than I thought existed. Too bad I haven't even talked to them since.. well.. high school. Very comforting
  • I wish I had an elliptical in my own house
  • Dating is boring and stupid, and I am sick of it.
  • I'm excited to graduate with Caitie.
  • My conference was last week. Very interesting to plan and work with other PR students, but the speakers were awesome. I really learned a lot, and met some awesome people, both professionals and students from other schools. If you have any questions on some awesome PR, marketing, or internal communications people, I can refer you to some people who, in my opinion, are some of the best in the field.
  • I'm thinking I might move to SLC or Provo after I finish up the semester in August. And.. I have to take a night class in Ogden at Weber twice a week for six weeks soon, so if you're anywhere close to that, let me know if you want to meet up! I would love to see you.
  • Life really is about family and church. When all else is failing you, those two are constants. And friends. Those are good too, just not always around. Apparently people get their own families someday or something like that.

So. That's a little update. Graduating a year early, taking a million credits to get there in time, and then escaping!

Yayyyy

P.S. I really want to buy a motorcycle. But first, I have to get good at riding one. If this interests anyone... let me know :) I'm crazy, I know. But freedom is so close!!!!!! Freeeeeeeedommmmmm!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Lauren,
You are AWESOME! Congrats on graduating early! That rocks! I am so glad I found your blog! Miss your face. I am SO GLAD you are doing well. Enjoy Logan for me. I miss it completely! Let's catch up some day :)

marisa said...

wow, move to slc or provo right when i'm leaving. nice! jk.

but i have a suggestion for the motorcycle thing... find a ripped, shirtless native american/werewolf guy and get him to fix up some old junky ones for you. then fall in love.

Caitie & B-Rad said...

ahhh Lauren I heart you!!!! I am so so so excited to be able to see you graduate and get to graduate with you!!!! Its pretty much what I am looking forward to the most right now.