Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Home at Last

Hello. I was gone. And now I am back. Rather than blogging about it, I am redirecting you to my facebook album fully documenting my trip.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=119530&id=504183713&ref=mf

If you can't see my album, it is because you are not one of my friends or networks. In that case... why are you looking at it in the first place?

It's good to be back. I'll go back to logan tomorrow, and St. George next week with my roommates! So exciting.

I have realized my life revolves around people. And I am not very outdoorsy. These are two very interesting facts I am taking into account lately, and they seem to be making life slightly aggravating at times. Also, I've realized that I'm adventurous to a point... but I still live by the rules of society. Eric was right. I really am a guardian supervisor on that keirsey test. (http://www.keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=2&c=overview)

Well. That is the majority of my updates. Maybe I'll post something intelligent tomorrow.

1 comment:

Caitie & B-Rad said...

We are going to go camping to make you more outdoorsy. I am very excited about it! we really are going to do it. Marisa and Doug are going too. Thank you for walking with me today. The End.