Yes, that's right. I am in love. Except for a slight problem. My love is a girl. Yes, I know that makes it kind of hard.. but... love knows no bounds, right?!? I don't know her name yet... but do I really need to know a name to recognize that feeling in my chest? Okay, okay... maybe I'll settle with her being my best friend.... but she is a red 2004 nissan 350Z roadster--the culmination of all of my dreams and desires. I've been looking for her for a while now. We met online, and she currently lives in Bountiful.
This friendship is perfect. I will never have to worry about getting in arguments with this best friend. She will never yell at me for thinking something she doesn't agree with. I'll never have to change the way I am to please her. When I want to go to California on a whim for a weekend, I won't have to explain myself to her. She will just come, no questions asked... my best friend and I, cruising the sunny highways of America.
I've been wanting a Z since at least September when my friend came up in his brother's car... a beautiful black 350Z coupe. I actually got my hand slammed in the door of it (I was busy checking out the interior while I shifted around in the passenger seat after I got in and didn't pull my hand out of the frame fast enough...), but that didn't matter. It was love. It was love even as the tears streamed down my face and I clutched my hand in pain down the road.. it was love even as we got pulled over by the cops for having too many people in the vehicle... it was love even as we panicked because the arizona registration was expired.... It was love.
I even had the imprint in my hand for about a week so that I could fondly reflect on that beautiful shiny black paint even after my friend had left.
Love knows no bounds. I will wait, and someday we will be together.
This is her:




Vrrrooom vrooom, baby.
P.S. I tried to make her a boy to fit with my straight sexual orientation... but... you just can't have your car be a boy!!! It doesn't work!! Especially with this car. I tried.
1 comment:
you have a new best friend AND you like girls now? i knew you shouldn't have gone to utah state....
just kidding. sweet ride though. you should totally get it. you've got that kind of money right now, right?
Post a Comment